We manufacture a wide range of tunnel dryer replacement belts. This belt will suit a Panther mini dryer and is made from carbon impregnated PTFE. The main structure of the belt is an open mesh fiberglass. The PTFE coating prevents product build up from sticking to it's surface for easy cleaning. Please check the size before ordering. Please note the lead time is 7 working days for us to manufacture. Please call if required sooner.
PTFE mesh belts are used in applications such as the drying of printed products for example; point of display stands, T-shirts, glass and mass produced paper prints. Print dryers usually opt for Ultra violet, Infra red or hot air as the heat source to dry.
Other applications range from the drying of cereals, non woven’s, charcoal interlinings, carpet & carpet tiles, printed circuit boards and shrink-wrap tunnels but to name a few.
Features & Benefits
• PTFE open mesh conveyor belting is light weight and cost effective therefore is easy to handle and less expensive than wire alternatives that can be difficult to replace.
• Often supplied with a metallic clipper type fastener these style of belts can easily be removed and replaced therefore minimising downtime and saving money.
• This material can be offered in carbon loaded black therefore providing antistatic properties.
• High temperature resistant - up to 260°C
• Excellent release properties
• Exceptional chemical resistance
Available in widths up to 4000mm, manufactured in various thicknesses and weights. If your requirements are not available to purchase online please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1422 366386
Our use of a trade mark is used in good faith to indicate the intended purpose of goods (in particular as accessories or spare parts) or services as detailed in the trade marks act 1995 section 122.